Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WATERCOLOR CLASSES, one monday at a time...

In Sept. on Mondays....I am starting a 10 week watercolor class at the local museum. I need to be shown, I have concluded......I have checked out many books on watercolors from the library, but I think I need to go and learn, and practice, and be committed. I know I haven't fulfilled my promise here, to create....to *speak with pencil*....I really do hope to change that. I find that I am pretty good at purchasing supplies. Tho, once assembled, I find it difficult to create, sometimes I think my creativity revolves around assembling and setting up....Once I get my mind on doing something, I will research it, decide what I need, seek it out, buy it.....and then.....I am satisfied, and on to another quest. Its just that I have so many interests, so much to discover, and so little time....I am taking time.....one Monday at a time, for me....to learn....I am really hoping I will have something to post. Maybe each week to show my progress....stayed tuned!! A special Thanks (and my first masterpiece) to my boss for allowing me to arrange my schedual to allow this class...

No comments: